Breathing Clinics New Zealand is a collective of independent breathing educators and trainers
Breathing Clinics New Zealand affiliated members are certified practitioners who uphold the highest professional standards. We provide tailored complementary solutions for people with respiratory and other health conditions.
Anyone aged four years and older can benefit from breathing education and training when the following are present:
- Mouth breathing
- Over-breathing, i.e. breathing more than the healthy norm
- Feeling the need to take deep breaths
- Stopping breathing night or day
- Chest breathing, also called shallow breathing
- Frequent sighing or yawning
- Persistent coughing
- Persistent blocked or runny nose
Health conditions that may benefit from breathing education and training are asthma, COPD, sleep apnoea, snoring and anxiety.